Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

Dear Stephen,
Last night we went with Muirs down to ride bikes/walk along the river. Wish you could have seen Jennifer. She and Scot rode bikes and they rode down to the Convention center from Millvale. She was such a trooper. Absolutely loved it. It was her first time at being able to just get on and ride a straight shot. She almost ran over a little dog Scot said, but hey, it could have been worse, right? I kept telling her you would be so proud of how awesome she was doing. She loves it when I say that.
Brooklynn started out riding her scooter but that didn't last too long. Such a drama queen.
Wish you could have been there. Everyone is taking such good care of us though.

Love you so much!
Shandra

1 comment:

  1. Shandra,

    I realize we only met briefly, but I want you to know that you inspire me. I often hope that I can be the kind of friend that you have been to to my sister, Lisa.

    You, your girls and Lisa need to plan a visit. My family would be thrilled to meet you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete